Centro works with companies in the West Midlands to help them produce and implement a simple action plan (called a travel plan), that encourages staff to walk, cycle, take public transport or car share. This can have immediate, positive impact on staff morale and health, on company and personal costs, and, of course, on the environment too.
By signing up to the free Company TravelWise scheme, your company can benefit from:
- An initial consultation meeting
- Help in writing your travel plan and carrying out staff travel surveys
- Discounted annual season tickets for staff
- Travel information sessions for staff at your premises
- Free supplies of timetables and maps for staff, and a display carousel
- Discounted day travel cards, for staff to trial public transport/or for meetings
- Helping to promote better walking and cycling facilities and schemes
- Discounts at bike stores
- Help in introducing bicycle salary sacrifice schemes
- Help in setting up car sharing schemes.
For more information about joining the Company TravelWise scheme and the services we provide please contact us.